|Product Dimensions:||W 18.25" D 21.75" H 30.25"|
- Included: 1 Dining Chair
- Product Material: Black Powder Steel, Fabric, Plywood
- Finish Color: Black Powder Coated
- Wood Type: Poplar
- Wood Color: Black Brushed
- Seat Height: Adjustable 19"
- Upholstery Color: Grey
- Upholstery Material: Velvet
- Assembly Required
Why should you pay more? Only 5% of people return items, so why do the other 95% of people pay more? Modern Mood provides you with the lowest price with our manufacturer direct no return pricing.
Note: Color and saturation may vary due to lighting and monitor/phone screen settings